Elly. Mechanical engineering student. Books. Music. Tv. Men that will ruin me for real life. Austen. Ballet. Fangirl. Anything else, ask away.
“So maybe we are caught in an endless cycle of screwups and hurt feelings, but I choose to believe it’s just the universe’s way of molding us into some kind of supergroup. (…) Prepared for any insane adventure life throws our way. And I don’t know about you, but I’m looking forward to every one of them.”
— Jeff Winger’s another inspirational speech
Drop the microphone, get out of that bitch - NBC Thursday
Remedial Chaos Theory - written by Chris McKenna
- Annie: It's not like I'm seeing anyone. There's just a guy...
- Abed: A guy that goes to Greendale? Is it the Russian guy that looks like a short Johnny Depp?
- Annie: It doesn't matter.
- Troy: Is it the guy who looks a little like Vince Vaughn but smells a lot like fish?
- Abed: Is it the guy who looks like Anderson Cooper but with the soul patch and the ponytail?
- Annie: No.
- Troy: Is it Black Michael Chiklis?
- Annie: No.
- Pierce: The white George Foreman?
- Britta: You guys are talking about the same person: he's biracial, his name is David, and he's a human being.
- Troy: Is it Fat Neil?
- Abed: Bluestreak?
- Pierce: Optimus Prime?
- Annie: Okay, even I know some of these are Transformers.
- Jeff: Is it Jean-Claude Van Overbite?
- Abed: We should really start learning people's names.
- Jeff: I agree with brown Jamie Lee Curtis.
If by health nut you mean anorexic, I completely agree. It’s the Community diet. The men on the Community diet, they just don’t eat and do a lot of push ups. I wish I could be on that diet, but I like food. - Alison Brie (x)